This blog is devoted to the application of optical fibers in photography. I have several homemade (DIY) flash adapters channeling the light from the flash close to the lens. The technique can be used mainly for macro photography, but I will show examples for wide angle close focus techniques as well. The recent version is called fiberstrobe V3, hence the name of the blog is "fiberstrobe".

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fiberstrobe on Strobist


I’m very proud that a post about the fiberstrobe has been posted on Strobist, one of the best photography related blog and if you are in flash photography it should be on the top of your favorites. I’ve personally learned a lot from that site and I’m very happy now that I could give something back to the strobist community. And what a cool title. If you haven’t checked yet, follow the link:


You can imagine that the number of visits on my blog have been skyrocketed and I got many clicks on my flickr page as well:


The story about fiberstrobe was taken over by many website and I hope that many DIY projects are on the way. If you have one ready, just send me some pictures and I will post them.
Some more links to sites wrote about the fiberstrobe:











No comments:

Post a Comment