This blog is devoted to the application of optical fibers in photography. I have several homemade (DIY) flash adapters channeling the light from the flash close to the lens. The technique can be used mainly for macro photography, but I will show examples for wide angle close focus techniques as well. The recent version is called fiberstrobe V3, hence the name of the blog is "fiberstrobe".

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday morning snapshooting

Every saturday my little son has sport. While he is doing his exercises I have a bit of time for photography in the little forest nerby. Approximately 45 minutes. Not much but enough for some snapshooting. I used this week the nex-5 (18-55mm+marumi 5dp achromat) with the new ringflash adapter. Some pictures below:

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment